[Sca-cooks] Dayboards?

Avraham haRofeh goldberg at bestweb.net
Wed Oct 16 15:26:03 PDT 2002

> Our "traditional" feast package is usually lunch and dinner the day of
> the event, although the lunch is more commonly served if the event in
> question's being held somewhere where folks can't easily go get a
> hamburger, or pick up nibbles at a grocery store.  I don't know that
> I've ever seen a breakfast provided, outside of perhaps a basket of
> rolls and fresh fruit for the Royal Room.

Dayboard is basically lunch, except it's not a served, sit-down meal, it's
usually just set up buffet style.

Avraham

Avraham haRofeh of Northpass
     (mka Randy Goldberg MD)
RandomTag: Avoid making irrevocable decisions while tired or hungry. N.B.:
Circumstances can force your hand, so think ahead! - [Lazarus Long]