[Sca-cooks] Never ever work with a renn faire...

Laura L thalionar at memoriesofsunlight.org
Thu Oct 17 11:37:51 PDT 2002

ooohhh... I don't know about the renn faire folks, but that just went onto
my (so far very OOP) Harvest Dinner menu! (my yearly "feast" for my
neighbors)

This year, I have been slack and haven't really put together a menu yet. :(
previous offerings have included boneless leg of lamb with rosemary and
garlic
cranberry orange relish (cold)
cranberry and onion relish with port (hot)
assorted baked winter squash (always a favorite, especially with those who
didn't know you could *eat* those "ornamental" squash)
roasted chicken with apple sausage dressing
venison and root vegetable stew
pears in red wine sauce
assorted pies and/or apple pecan cake with brown sugar icing

Laura L.
AIM: thalionar, ICQ: 13239593
"Water is the epitome of funky liquids"
     --Brian L