[Sca-cooks] OOP Halloween rosette shapes

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 17 12:28:13 PDT 2002

Interesting, I've had a bat and a spider for a long time, but never saw the
pumpkin mold before.  Go easy on the spider, make sure the batter is smooth and
really only dip it halfway for a good, visually distinguishable spider.  And don't
drop on Drakey's windshield. <g>

"Pixel, Goddess and Queen" wrote:

> Oh, those are too cool!
>
> Of course,  now I'm trying to figure out how I would get SCA-relevant
> rosette irons and what they would look like....

You might have to have them made up by a friendly ironwright.  At least the
rose-shaped rosette iron would be appropriate;  have some golden roses, gilded of
egg and saffron, made up for your favorite Lady Of The Rose?

Selene C.