[Sca-cooks] OT merchandise, was return from Crusades

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Thu Oct 17 13:36:12 PDT 2002

thank you.......
i was awfully pleased to get the cotton velveteens too....... remember, if
you *know* you are looking for a specific thing, and want me to bring it to
an event.. let me know in advance.

i cant afford the truck it would take to bring all possible merchandise to
any one event.
sadly, ICON the last two years has not been as good for fabric, i actually
had to *take some home with me*!
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."