[Sca-cooks] oop but not ot

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Thu Oct 17 16:45:12 PDT 2002

Also sprach Rob Downie:
>You too can view this travesty....this message came over our
>Principality List a
>while back:
>**Off Topic Hobbit Warning**
>  I have accidentally stumbled upon one of the most truly horrifying sites ever
>discovered. If you find Steven King too tame, H.P. Lovecraft too laid back, or
>if you think that Wes Craven isn't bloody enough then this is
>the site for you!
>
>http://www.ussjoshua.org/bbaggins.mov
>
>It's amazing what Spock would do for a buck!

I especially love the part where he's standing near the crest of a
hill, and the go-go girls are throwing various pieces of junk and old
clothing over the crest of the hill, into camera shot.

This actually bears a lot of the signs of using early sci-fi con
resources; it probably cost about 12 cents to make, and I doubt Nimoy
made much more than a dollar, if that.

Adamantius
deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER