[Sca-cooks] Bumped head

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 17 19:28:14 PDT 2002

Selene wrote:

> --
>
> >I did get several calls and emails from various ladies in my life >threatening >me with dire harm if I didn't go to the doctor. Most expected me to have >an aneurism and die in the middle of the night. Don't they know I'm >indestructible?
>
> My good knight, even if you should prove indestructable from the regular mishaps in life, the women in your life are certainly capable of taking you out if you exhibit a gross lack of common sense. So don't piss us off.   <hug>
>
> (the other) Selene

I must needs concur with my enlightened name-sister.  As Bard Kipling once said, the female of the species is more deadly than the male.  Besides, you are precious to us all. And remember:  You can't take care of the whole world if you don't
take care of yourself first!

The Other Other Selene [Colfox]