[Sca-cooks] Babies at events!!

Jim and Andi icbhod at comcast.net
Fri Oct 18 08:11:09 PDT 2002

I'd like to stick in my 2 annas... I have three young children (7, 4 and 2)
and all of them got brought to events within a month or two of their births.
Buy a baby sling. They are made by NoJo and several other companies, and you
can find them all over the place on the web and eBay. They are more
comfortable for the baby, they are more comfortable for you, your wife can
breastfeed while wearing it, and the baby can sleep in it while your wife
can still do everything. I never put any of my children in strollers. Having
a baby shouldn't mean a whole lot of unnecessary, expensive STUFF. The only
extras you need to bring for an event are diapers, baby wipes, several
changes of baby clothes, and the sling. Here are some helpful links for more
info:

http://www.wearsthebaby.com/index.html
http://www.babymain.com/slings/?source=overture
http://www.continuum-concept.org/reading/in-arms.html