[Sca-cooks] Mammoths was Dayboards?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Oct 19 22:21:19 PDT 2002

Adamantius commented:
> Also sprach Terry Decker:
>>Oh Lord, let's not resurrect the recipes for mammoths, mastodons and
>>dinosaurs.  Someone might decide we were old enough to cook.
>>
>>Bear
>
> Ah, it's been at least, what, two weeks since our latest bout of peer recipes?

Oh? Here you go. In the FOOD-FRUIT section:
fruit-pears-msg   (19K) 10/11/99    Period pears and pear recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-FRUITS/fruit-pears-msg.html

Not what you had in mind? Oh. Okay. See:
SCA-dishes-art    (11K)  4/13/00    "A Guide to making the most out of the SCA
                                        and its members" by Kim Huett. (humor)
http://www.florilegium.org/files/UNCAT/SCA-dishes-humor-art.html
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com