[Sca-cooks] researching recipes

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Oct 21 07:35:18 PDT 2002

I have the source for this--all 761 plus pages.
The Bakers of Paris and the Bread Question 1700-1775 by Steven Laurence
Kaplan. Duke University Press, 1996. While it concentrates on the 18th
century, it also has all the references to the earlier stuff and the
guild structures and legal picture in France regarding bread.

Johnna

snipped