[Sca-cooks] Drakey and Pennsic

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue Oct 22 08:03:07 PDT 2002

Margali skrev:

> Hey Phlip - any chance of smithing a fence to put around the fire pit? And
> mabye one for along the lake...Keep Drakey DRY and UNINCINERATED ;-)

I think it would be counter-productive. I figure, if he falls in the fire,
we can pitch him into the lake, and if he falls into the lake we can hang
him out to dry by the fire. Not quite as safe, but, "no fencing" makes it
easier to correct whichever goes wrong..

Besises, with his penchant for creative self-destruction, I kinda figure
he'll manage something interesting, like getting a cicada stuck in his
ear....

Phlip