[Sca-cooks] Food from the red and white ball

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at airservices.gov.au
Tue Oct 22 15:42:38 PDT 2002

> Oh Kiriel!  Thank you for posting pictures!!  You all know how much I
love
> them.  And they explain so much and open up so many more questions.
Like,
> what were the red bits with the jumbals?  More jumbals?  What flaky
crust
> did you use for the apple puffs (and the whole recipe, they looked
> great!)?
> Was that molded cheese or butter on the chessboard?  It was all very
cute.
> Nice display.

The stuff on the chessboard was a soft gingerbread.  Very tasty...  In
fact, I ate some last night (when Kiriel wasn't looking) from the
leftovers in her fridge...  The red stuff with the jumbals looks like
more strawberry tarts to me...

Over to you Kiriel... (she'll be at work in another 2 hours time...)

NaughtyFridgeRaidingDrakey.