[Sca-cooks] Re:.Alan Davidson

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Oct 19 23:22:31 PDT 2002

Devra Langsam commented:
> Oh dear, I didn't know that.  I thought Alan Davidson was one of the greats,
> founding Prospect Books and all that good stuff.  Well, I shall not worry
> about this book then--I've just got a line on a Swiss book called "Wildu
> Machen Ayn Gute Essen" - very expensive, unfortunately, but it sounds
> intersting.

Well, as Phlip pointed out, this doesn't invalidate the whole book,
just that part of it should be read with caution.

I might well be interested in getting a copy from you. But I'd probably

want to get more details about the book, or more likely, wait until
next Pennsic when I can examine the book in person.

Stefan

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com