[Sca-cooks] MetalSmiths Symposium - [00] Please read

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Wed Oct 23 21:27:43 PDT 2002

Carol Eskesen Smith wrote:

>      From the sound of it, you didn't really have
> much time to prepare for this.
> From Barleycorn to Metalsmith's?

Barleycorn this year to Metalsmith's? this year --
just a little less than 1 month.

> Or was it Barleycorn to Metalsmith's a year later?

No, that would have been way too easy.  <g>

> Keep records of what went wrong, and what went
> right.  That way, you'll get NEW mistakes and not
> simply repeat your old ones.

That is detailed (more or less) in the message with
the subject: "MetalSmiths Symposium - [03] Learning"

[snip]

> And you can always reprise your successes.

I just hope to do that or some other event.

>      Find yourself a good meat market, and get
> quotes in advance.  I get really good meat for
> good prices that way.

Depends on the planning time.

>      Parboil your chickens before cooking, and buy
> a couple of extra birds.  Then serve chicken soup
> as needed.   (free tip.  Treat accordingly.)
> Regards.
> Brekke

I am,
Vincenzo Martino Mazza,