[Sca-cooks] baby clothes

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Oct 23 22:51:20 PDT 2002

At 12:46 AM 10/24/02 -0500, you wrote:

>There is a good book on medieval children called something like "The
>Ties that Bind" that I got this info from. It has a lot of interesting
>info, much of it drawn from parish death records. For those interested,
>I suspect you can find more info on this book in the files in the
>CHILDREN section of my files. I can't find my copy right now and I'm
>afraid I don't have time right now to search the Florilegium for it. :-(

More than just children- peasant families and life in medieval England.

Barbara Hanawalt. _The Ties that Bound_ (Oxford University Press, Oxford,
1986)

Miraculously, on the shelf behind me, not 180 miles away...

'Lainie
-finished editing the galley proof, now pasting up copy to run a master.
Kinko's, here I come!