[Sca-cooks] **OOP** Hard Cooking Eggs

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Fri Oct 25 03:33:24 PDT 2002

Also sprach Stefan li Rous:
>Adamantius replied to me with:
>>>Someday, I may fall for these. I sure hope I haven't already.
>>
>>Are you saying that my past off-the-cuff, extremely bad jokes haven't
>>made it into the Florilegium? I'm tres amazed!
>
>That's the problem. I *don't* know they haven't. I hope not.
>

>Don't worry, there is plenty of other stuff of yours that *has* gotten
>
>into the Florilegium. Go to the top page of the Florilegium and use
>the search engine to seek out "Adamantius".

Oh, I'm not worried about that. It's just... well... I do try to
provide real information _most_ of the time, an there's even a method
to my B.S., usually. It would be a shame if all the B.S. and none of
the useful stuff made it in there. But then we must have a modicum of
faith in this life, no? ;-)

A.
deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER