[Sca-cooks] Documentation question

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 25 21:06:49 PDT 2002

I'll pass on a recommendation I've heard from people doing this. When
you are doing your research, Print Out the pages you use. The print out
will give you a date stamp. In the reference, include the date. Why?
Well, if the webmaster revises his entire premise, or even just adds
information, the day after you submit your documentation, you still have
something you can point to...  Same if the site goes down, or goes away
and you can't find its new home, or...  Yes, I know you want to use the
computer so you are not surrounded by paper. I'm sorry...

Anne