[Sca-cooks] Documentation question

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sat Oct 26 10:33:33 PDT 2002

A very good point.  Having a copy of the information is a big help when the
website disappears and you can't find it any more.

To keep from being indunated in paper, I usually copy the URL, date and
information into a word processor document and store it with appropriate
label.  I always make sure I have a backup of the documents in case the hard
drive rolls over and dies.

Bear