[Sca-cooks] Hey Aethelwulf

bill mayfield wpmay at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 28 12:31:25 PST 2002

Just got both this post and the post you made to the Aerie.  Welcome to
Artemisia.  Do you know where you will be landing?

Kristianne de Chance
Privy Secretary
1000 Eyes (Idaho Falls)

  I arrive tomorrow and will be living in the incipient shire
   of Ard Ruadh. Sorry for the tear stains on the post to the
  Aerie.
Am looking forward to setteling into a new kitchen and getting
   it broke in !! will have to do some exploring locally to find what
food goodies may be tucked away in odd places.and start testing
the menu for my upcoming wedding.....Thank Heavens its not for a bit !!

   Aethelwulf