[Sca-cooks] Hey Olwen !!!

bill mayfield wpmay at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 28 13:09:47 PST 2002

I fly out tomorrow morning,and yes Olwen........I will post pics
  for you all.
New Address:  Bill Mayfield
                277 Sth  1000 E #502
               St. George,Utah 84770
Heck.......I often dont believe I have gotten a wife to be
   my self.........she lets me rum amuck in the kitchen tho
  and has even started playing with the herbs and spices I shipped
  out.

   Aethelwulf

Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 20:57:25 +0000

So, when is the big move?  Where are the pictures?  It's hard to beleive our
southren cousin has gotten himself a wife to be and we have yet to see a
picture!

Post your new address!  And good luck with the move.

Lady Olwen the Odd
Clan of Odds
House Blackstar
Order of the Pearl