[Sca-cooks] Questionable Kitchen Tool (oop)

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Tue Oct 29 03:53:24 PST 2002

Also sprach Patrick McKinnion:
>     This has to be the most......interesting, if not disturbing, kitchen
>tool I've ever seen.    The Peter Petrie Egg Seperator.
>
>http://www.stupid.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=store&Pro
>duct_Code=EGSP
>
>     - Padraig o Connell

Hey, any time I want to see it, I can turn on CNN and see some fed
doing that. As for the Web site, I _like_ the Sigmund Freud action
figure. I wish I could remember where I found the site with the Jesus
action figures _and_ the rabbinical trading cards. I'm picturing some
kid in Brooklyn with rabbinical trading cards attached to the front
fork of his bicycle with a clothespin, playing with a Jesus action
figure... was it Macfee.com?

>"You know your leftovers have been in the fridge too long when they apply
>for canton status."

Had a stew oncet that tried to go barony.

Adamantius
deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER