[Sca-cooks] Questionable Kitchen Tool (oop)

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 29 06:33:00 PST 2002

>In a message dated 10/29/2002 6:14:25 AM Pacific Standard Time,
>olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:
>
> > I got a fatal error message.  Or was that the joke?
>
>Um no....-=drum roll=-...it'snot
>
>Etain...running for the rock

Oh.  Anyway, I figured out from the messages that it is a snot pot.  I
eventually got to the sight through a search.  I must say, it is a pretty
ugly snotpot.  Mine is blue and cute.  I sent one off to Amanda or someone
and they really liked theirs too.  It was tan or brown and also cute.  You
can make them do the most disgusting thing!  Break a couple of eggs in and
with just the right control of tilt you can begin the flow of "snot" and
quickly tilt back and it sucks it right back in!!  I have spent several
minutes at a time entertaining folks with it!!
Olwen