[Sca-cooks] Questionable Kitchen Tool (oop)

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 29 08:09:20 PST 2002

Olwen the Odd wrote:

> **WHAT** an assumption!!!!  Dearie, that time will never come!  I am too
> mean and such a bully!  They are already sorry they gave me a Pearl!
> I'm just not the cultured type...

Yah you are - you are a cultured pearl!  <ggg>  Seriously:  I was an awfully
sharp-tongued lass and look where I am today.  You contribute to the Society in
many ways my dear, and some day some monarch is going to recognize that.

> >Hey, Olwen, when the time comes that you're made a peer, is that gonna
> >be your Stoopid Peer Trick?

I still don't have one of these.  When asked, I say that my elevation =was= the
Stoopid Peer Trick.

Selene