[Sca-cooks] Drakey's latest accident story...

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Oct 29 21:40:14 PST 2002

I suspect that, depending on whether one prefers a True Cuskeynole, or
Those Heretical Abominations, the sound one might make upon being thrown
into a crowd might be more of a "boink."
Unless, of course, Olwen went nuts and made a bunch just for Drakey, out
of marzipan.  Green marzipan.....
--maire, whistling innocently as she saunter to the Rock.....