[Sca-cooks] *Hi Olwen*

Irene Karlsson Irene.Karlsson at ebc.uu.se
Wed Oct 30 00:01:03 PST 2002

Hm, now I begin to understand the comment I got when I first posted
last week...

Anyway, I sent a presentation last thursday, although it doesn´t
contain my adress... so I guess i will include it now:-)
And I do like answering questions, especially when I should be
writing something more usefull... Oh well, I usually manage to finish
my tasks, but I might regrett the offer :-)
I joined the list some time ago, but I started reading more actively
about two weeks ago. Quite a lot of traffic... Lots of good advice
and fun reading! I think I will stay :-)

Irene (aka Karna Persdotter)

Irene Karlsson-Elfgren
St Johannesgatan 32A
75233 Uppsala