[Sca-cooks] Pilgrim's progress feast menu, as requested

Rosine rosine at sybercom.net
Wed Oct 30 13:01:39 PST 2002

Here it is - sounds great, for fish lovers...

***
   I am please to present the feast menu for Pilgrim's Progress IV, to be
held in the Barony of Tir-y-Don on November 16th.

 -Fresh Bread with butter

First Course:
 White Bean Salad
 Cooked Cabbage
 Crab in White Sauce
 Cod in Hot Sauce

Second Course:
 Creamed Turnips and Parsnips with Apples
 Fish in Gelatin
 Citrus Roast Chicken with Stuffed Lemons

Third Course:
 Minted Cucumber Salad
 Pork and Fruit Pie
 Rolled and Braised Leg of Lamb stuffed with Herbs and Dry Cheese

 Dessert:
 TBA

  Be sure send in your reservations ASAP, as feast will be limited to 100
guests. Off-board seating will be available. Please forward this message to
the appropriate lists. Questions about ingredients may be sent to
jason.tmc at atlanticfds.com

 The event flyer may be found at http://atlantia.sca.org/0211/pilgrim.htm

 I hope you enjoy the feast prepared for you, and do look forward to seeing
you there.

 yours in service,
Jevan of Cornwall
Head Cook, Pilgrim's Progress IV