[Sca-cooks] Questionable Kitchen Tool (oop)

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Oct 31 05:53:38 PST 2002

Nope.  Camo elizabethan. <g>
Although I *did* give some thought to a gown-and-surcoat combination
made from *different* camo fabrics....
But then, I live in a (mundane) state that's just HUGE on hunting, and I
live in a (SCA) kingdom that has a long-running, traditional "joke"
about Stealth Peers.
"Shhhh....be vewy, vewy, quiet.  I'm hunting apwentices....."
--maire, not enough time and WAY too many Evil Ideas...;-P