[Sca-cooks] Questionable Kitchen Tool (oop)

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Thu Oct 31 10:40:35 PST 2002

One of the local feathered Laurels, known for her late-period costuming,
was asked to wear Viking clothing several years back when two ladies were
Laureled for their knowledge of things Norse (IIRC). So she wore Tudor, as
is her habit, but made out of MN Viking bedsheet fabric...

OFC: She wears a Sweeney Todd apron when working in the kitchen. <g>

Margaret