[Sca-cooks] **Cookie Exchange**

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 31 12:56:44 PST 2002

Really?  I love both maraschino cherries and
glacé cherries.  They don't taste chemical to me.
 Of course, the maraschino cherries don't taste
like cherries either, but rather the almond
extract that they have been soaked in.  But then
I love the flavor of almonds also.

Huette

--- Gorgeous Muiredach <muiredach at bmee.net>
wrote:
> At 01:19 AM 10/31/2002, you wrote:
> >Not me, man, I dislike the stuff as much as
> she does....wouldn't inflict
> >it on *anyone,* friend OR foe....;-P
>
> Ok, so that's *two* jars to get....
>

> For the record, I'd buy the stuff and give it
> out as a gag, but I think
> that's about the only thing they are good for
> :-)
>
> Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
> Clan of Odds
> Shire of Forth Castle, Meridies
> mka
> Nicolas Steenhout
> "You must deal with me as I think of myself" J.
> Hockenberry

=====
shall never cease to be amused.