Back too... (was Re: [Sca-cooks] Back from the War

Finnebhir MoonDancer druighad at bmee.net
Sun Sep 1 06:24:03 PDT 2002

It was a lot of fun though. Yeah the comments were low and dirty, but it was a great way to break the ice. You know you're going to like someone when the puns are flying, the chicken parts are accumulating, and everyone is intent on learning something new.

Finn, who had a blast this War working with Devra, Marged, and meeting the Master Baron Chirhart, lovely Funny Olwen, and various others.