RE. [Sca-cooks] Good News from Drakey

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at airservices.gov.au
Wed Sep 4 05:37:22 PDT 2002

Vivat to Drake and Apollonia!
I was also blindsided this weekend by receiving my Evergreen (Midrealm
grant level A&S award) for sotletie research and construction - so THAT'S
why one of our local laurels insisted on showing my display at the Cook's
and Brewers showcase to her Magesty at Warriors and Warlords event this
summer...

Faerisa,
still sorting through e-mail after "Our Village Faire 3", our long
weekend event.