[Sca-cooks] RE: Digby was flaming figs

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at airservices.gov.au
Wed Sep 4 15:49:54 PDT 2002

Agree completely, not angry, just an "o cr*p, the truth hurts" moment.
Perversely, if someone I knew had dragmel as their SCA name I wouldn't
quit with the jibes.

Apparently you get a free name change with a peerage, I've contemplated
2 names so far; Fang the Merciless (Mongol) and asking a friend if I can
steal
a name he documented, Urban Freake.

> You wouldn't have a scanned copy of his signature, would you?

Who needs one?  Make it up.  I don't think the Laurel King of Arms has
any ability to check someones signature...

I can't believe I'm encouraging this...

Drake.