[Sca-cooks] Drive - by Dessertings

Finnebhir MoonDancer druighad at bmee.net
Wed Sep 4 19:33:54 PDT 2002

I came up with something similar. Since it was so darn hot on the list fields, I had the brilliant idea to bring lemon slushies with me to hand out. On eth first trip up to the field I had four cups of lemon slushie and gave one of them to a friend of mine with the Von Brandenburg's. She coined it a "drive by slushying." There was much rejoicing from not only my fighters but everyone else who was severly overheating as well. The slushies provided not only liquid but assuaged what little hunger there was as well. I just made sure no one took more than a sip at a time as very cold things in very hot bodies can be a BAD thing.

Finn, who when really angry bakes bread...