[Sca-cooks] Meadshtufff

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Sat Sep 7 07:56:30 PDT 2002

Dearly beloved...

Upon following our very own Drakey's recommendation and suggestions, I
started to brew my very first batch of cider last night.  Err, mead, that
is <g>.  He suggested I sterilize everything by (and this is a direct quote):
<<pour vodka over the plastic carboy and flame to sterilize >>

And so with my eyebrows a little singed, and after going to retrieve a new
plastic bucket, and the house still reeking of burnt plastic, I carried on.

If that is how Drakey really does things (which he's actually denied), no
wonders he's always hurtin' himself...

On a more serious note, things are going nicely and I hope to be able to
not poison myself too entirely much later on whenever it's ready.

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds
Shire of Forth Castle
Meridies