[Sca-cooks] Olwen's address.... was addresses was Old Bay Seasoning?

Marion -Sue Laing gleep001 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 10 03:49:45 PDT 2002

Surprise packages for Olwen! What a good idea!! <Insane giggling heard
echoing from Down-under from the evil Sith-twins....>

Oh and I *have* her address if you want it (e me) - although I did get a
funny look from the Post office chap when I labelled it "Olwen Odd"....
having NO idea of The Marzipane Queens last name ya know! :-p

Mari