[Sca-cooks] Kingdom's Crusades was Marzipan Bombs

Nelson Beth grdygirl at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 10 11:13:38 PDT 2002

I would love to take this class.  Unfortuantely
Wedding Cake insanity version #2 is due that Sunday.
I'll be covering more honey/saffron cakes in Marzipan
(this time a tiered version)

Orlaith

Olwen wrote:

for ...well..I have to find the list..and the time...
BTW, speaking of marzipan, is anyone going to Kingdom
Crusades next
month?
I just agreed (with Master Chirharts blessing) to
teach a class in
making
marzipan Arms.  Which just means that I will be there,
not that the
class is
anything special.  Anyway, if you are there, you can
use that as a way
find me.
Olwen