[Sca-cooks] funny mail OT OOP

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 13 07:12:21 PDT 2002

I got to my post office box this morning and found a package that made me
laugh out loud.  At this time I want to thank Aethulwulf for the fudge.  I
haven't even opened the box yet, but I know what it is.  I suppose he
figured this was a way to get me to hurry up and send down the packet of
herbs I keep saying I have for him!  OK OK, I'll post it off on Monday.  Too
busy on the morrow with a demo.

By the way, if anyone is coming to Kingdom Crusades and wants to find me,
come to the Atlantian Royal pavillion.  The Bright Hills Cooks Guild will be
hosting another fine "light lunch" for them and their Northern Cousins.
Just ask anyone with a guild apron on to point me out.
Olwen

Lady Olwen the Odd
Clan of Odds
House Blackstar