[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #2394 - partyin'

Ro LadyRo at annapolis.net
Fri Sep 13 08:06:23 PDT 2002

Winces - can we wait til I get the staples out of Mrs. Frankenstein?  My
stomach (code named Mrs. F.) currently boasts 72 staples in a cruciform
pattern.  I'm having Buffy the Vampire Slayer Visions of shining my stomach
at a bloodsucker, whilst simultaneously breathing aquapatys breath at him.
(OB Period food content).

Ro