[Sca-cooks] RE: R.I.P. Aelfwyne

Jehan du Lac baronjehan at netscape.net
Sun Sep 15 03:36:46 PDT 2002

For what comfort it may be, the equestrian tournament at Les Jeux des Chevaux yesterday was dedicated to the memory of Earl Sir Aelfwyne Dundedain. Some of the participants wore black mourning bands in his honor. He was a great warrior to the very end and his passing leaves a hole in the fabric of all our lives. Even those who did not know him, know his legend, which can only grow in our memories. We express our sympathies to his wife and children, who struggled so bravely with him.

Jehan du Lac
--
IOHANNES II BARO CAROLINGIAE