[Sca-cooks] Funerary celebrations

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Wed Sep 18 05:15:53 PDT 2002

Well, there is a line from a movie about them throwing a great prarty for
you on the one day they know you won't be able to come ;-)

Big Chill, isn't it?

margali
Who has written plans for the party [regular and mundane] - menu, people to
be sent invites, a regular will and living will, music list. Already have
the jar and place for my half of the ashes to go [the other half of the
ashes is divided between a pennsic viking funeral and a couple of spots I
want parts to be sprinkled in.]

the quote starts here:
Hey, this sounds fun! Wish I could attend.

Gunthar