[Sca-cooks] Re: Rolls Recipe

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Sep 21 22:10:55 PDT 2002

Isabella commented:
> I would be sooo honored to share my recipe with the list. The thought that
> anyone on this list would try it and like it is awesome. You all are sooo
> far ahead of me in cooking.

Not all of us.
We have folks on this list at all levels of cooking and cooking
interest. We have folks that are, or have been, professional chefs.
We have researchers who have written translations of period texts
or who have written books about period or modern cooking. We have
folks that have cooked multiple feasts for large events. On the
other hand, we also have folks that are just learning to cook
modern foods, much less period foods.

On top of this, there are many more folks on this list than those

that you see commenting. Hopefully the ones talking a lot on this
list are talking because they have a bunch of knowledge to impart.
Although I will admit that some of us just seem to talk a lot. :-)

Stefan
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net