[Sca-cooks] wafer irons

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Sep 23 22:55:04 PDT 2002

Olwen commented:

> Oh!  I got very lucky over the weekend and found a pizelle iron, electric,
> two forms, for $8.00.  Can't wait to give it a go.  Thanks for the pointer
> to the file Stefan.

That is a good price! What do you mean "two forms"? Do you mean it
has two different sets of plates?

I've broken one of the plastic legs off (or maybe that was both?)

of my pizelle iron. It didn't work too well to balance the iron
on things since you move it around so much. I guess I need to see
if the spare parts are available somewhere.

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net