Round Pies (was [Sca-cooks] Red Tower Food)

Nick Sasso NJSasso at msplaw.com
Fri Sep 27 08:18:04 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christine Seelye-King" <kingstaste at mindspring.com>
> I would encourage everyone to take a look at Signora Serene's
handiwork, the
> website for our upcoming Baronial anniversary event, Red Tower 30.
> http://redtower30.tripod.com/
> The menus for all of the meals served throughout the weekend are also
there
> now, for anyone who's interested in that sort of thing ;)
> Christianna

The idea is very cool.  I like philosophical metaphors of all sorts.

Subsequently, I found a picture of round pies on the good signore's
site.  It is the wallpaper for her Midwinter A&S 2002 recipes.  No
reference provided for the source of the pic, but it clearly shows a
gent walking to the table sporting three round items, that appear to be
pies, stacked one upon the other.  Sorry, I cannot get to her URL, as it
was on another computer with actual internet access.  She is linked off
of www.baronyofthesouthdowns.com , though . . . .under populace (or
something like that).

pacem,
nic