[Sca-cooks] New Zealand/Australia:food advice

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at airservices.gov.au
Sun Sep 29 21:59:59 PDT 2002

In a message dated 9/29/2002 5:15:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jenne at fiedlerfamily.net writes:

> And she seriously deserves it. Congratulations, Branwayna-- I was only
> sorry the Queen didn't spend as much time praising your cooking as your
> embroidery!

Thanks, Jadwiga!  Angus (my husband) was a bit concerned that His Majesty
mentioned only my sewing of garb, and was glad that Isabella mentioned the
other areas.  He is worried, though, that people may think I made Andreas'
coronation garb, from the way His Mjesty worded what he said.  For the
record, I didn't; I assisted my husband in making garb for a member of
Andreas' household.
Ask me privately sometime why I was actually very pleased at Her Majesty's
words regarding my embroidery...

Brangwayna