[Sca-cooks] Not lost my touch, OOP

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Sun Sep 1 19:33:37 PDT 2002

> > zap in oven at 350F.
>
>For about how long?

Err, you won't like me, but....  Until it's done! :-)

Seriously, it entirely depend on the size of your pan, the type of pan
(aluminium, or pyrex, or tin, or?)  Round pan or "loaf" pan?

Keep an eye on it.  Use a spaghetti to poke the thing once in a while, when
it comes out without raw batter on it, it's ready.  The noodle should be
RAW, btw, unlike what my cousing thought...

>Pound cake is truly a wondrous thing...

Indeed...

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds