Oddities... (Was RE: [Sca-cooks] Good News from Drakey

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 2 18:04:48 PDT 2002

And you just been waiting for a chance to get that one on the list,
haven't you?

I can see it now - "No, I can't get it into this thread, that one won't
make sense, either... I know, I'll use it to celebrate my Laurel!"

Anne
Avoiding the Rock, for fear Drakey's already there... Don't we have a
Cathedral?