[Sca-cooks] OOP - Cholesterol singing happily through my veins...

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Mon Sep 2 20:19:38 PDT 2002

Also sprach A F Murphy:
>Ooh! Where?

On Queens Boulevard, across the street from the little
hockey-puck-shaped mall that used to be Macy*s. Don't remember the
cross street offhand, but could find out without too much difficulty.

>No, that's not an irrational question, and I can't just look it up in
>the phone book. He could easily have been in any of three counties, and
>the fourth is not too unlikely. (I doubt you were in Staten Island...)
>
>Was a miserable day, wasn't it? I didn't venture out...

A pity, in a way, because while the drizzle was annoying, it's what
proper Celts might have called a fine, soft afternoon. Not really
raining, just kind of... spritzing.  But then, it could have been a
clear, blue sky, amiable temps, and a rising barometer, and I still
would have been... shopping.

Adamantius, who much prefers the dentist's office to most stores

deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER