[Sca-cooks] OOP - Cholesterol singing happily through my veins...

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Mon Sep 2 20:27:25 PDT 2002

Also sprach Heleen Greenwald:
>Wow Adamantius!
>Your meal sounds absolutly wonderful!!! What a great find! And if the Kid
>likes it, what a great recommendation to eat there!
>Phillipa
>
>>>Finally we stumbled across a tiny, unprepossessing hole in the wall that
>>>advertised in big letters, "Steakhouse", and in smaller letters the name,
>"Mi >>Tio".

Well, his food tastes are pretty eclectic, for an 11-year-old. I
remember him being deeply confused and surprised when he discovered
his friends in school did not share his fondness for fried calamari,
and I think he was afraid to mention liking the cheeks and tongue of
the whole, steamed fish that sometimes shows up on our table. But
then it took him a while to figure out the deal at that place called
McDonald's, too.

"This is a hamburger? Are you sure? It's nothing like the ones my Dad
makes... he uses meat..."

Adamantius

deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER