[Sca-cooks] When will my computer behave!!!

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Sep 3 09:13:46 PDT 2002

At 11:56 AM 9/3/02 EDT, you wrote:
>I am sorry I try to reply privately to people, it gets sent to the list. I
>hit the reply button to reply to the list, it sends blank messages. (sounds
>of ripping hair) When will it stop!
>Peldyn

Darlin', you need a real ISP- the grownup kind. ;-) (Really- the computer
geeks of my acquaintance are united in their contempt for AOL- it is known
as the 'Fisher-Price of the Internet world', A-O-Hell, and many things not
suitable for a family list...) I know quite a few folks on the list are on
AOL, but when you have problems, you REALLY have problems...

'Lainie
currently with the Headache that Ate New York...