[Sca-cooks] OOP - Cholesterol singing happily through my veins...

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 3 10:28:26 PDT 2002

>>>Was a miserable day, wasn't it? I didn't venture out...
>>
>>A pity, in a way, because while the drizzle was annoying, it's what
>>proper Celts might have called a fine, soft afternoon. Not really
>>raining, just kind of... spritzing.
>
>>Adamantius
>
>You have just described the kind of days I dream of. I love soft
>rains and cool breezes. I'm a troll and love places of fog
>and mist. After close to 20 years on the plains of Texas and now
>having to live in the desert, my soul aches for moors, mountains
>and the feel of moisture on my skin.
>
>One man's miserable weather is another's muse.
>
>Gunthar

I'm with you Gunthar.  I miss days in new england on the coast when you
could hold your hand out in front of you and not see it for the fog or the
cool misty you can find in the valleys near a waterfall.  Dancing, spinning
wildly in the rush of wind and clap of thunder as a sudden intense storm
blackens the sky or that noiseless green sky with the vacuumed feel to the
air just before the hurricane crashes through.
Olwen, wild weather woman