[Sca-cooks] Miserable weather?

Isabella di Giovanni isabella_di_giovanni at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 3 11:38:06 PDT 2002

I agree with Gunthar. The best weather is soft misty rain, cool enough for a sweater... all the way to a raging thunderstorm (having come from Nebraska where I read books on the porch, by light (lightening light, that is).
Isabella.. now wearing glasses for her reading habits
 "Pat \"Mordonna\" Griffin" wrote:--

I agree, Poppa. A drizzly day is something I haven't seen in over ten years, and I do miss them.

Mordonna
Michael Gunter wrote:>>Was a miserable day, wasn't it? I didn't venture out...

>A pity, in a way, because while the drizzle was annoying, it's what
>proper Celts might have called a fine, soft afternoon. Not really
>raining, just kind of... spritzing.

>Adamantius

You have just described the kind of days I dream of. I love soft
rains and cool breezes. I'm a troll and love places of fog
and mist. After close to 20 years on the plains of Texas and now
having to live in the desert, my soul aches for moors, mountains
and the feel of moisture on my skin.

One man's miserable weather is another's muse.

Gunthar